Refurbished Residential House With Extensive Commercial Space
For Sale: €419.000,00
|MLS#:||2019 - 1|
|Type of House:||Townhouse|
|Lot Size est sqft:||330|
|Living Area est sqft:||4844|
|Commission Note:||3.57% incl VAT|
DescriptionUpper floor (137.34 sqm) + terrace (58.88 sqm/100%)
- beautiful entrance
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 large, 2 smaller landscaped
- 1 large dressing area
- Main bathroom with bathtub and washing machine connection
- Sauna connection available
- Shower bath directly at the master bedroom with walk-in shower, built-in washbasin and many wall recesses to stow away
- 1 creative corner/office corner
- large semi-covered terrace
- combined living and dining area connected to the kitchen by a hatch
- open room layout offers enough space for guests
- Fireplace that has been converted into a stowage space
- beautiful transition from living room to dressing area
- 1 door leads from there outside to the covered terrace, which is located in the courtyard of the house, suitable for parties
- dream kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
Top Level (67,02 qm)
- large open dining and living area
- 1 bedroom
- Kitchen without EBK
- 1 bathroom with open shower
Commercial unit (190.69 sqm)
- 1 office
- large reception area
- Partitions of the commercial area possible
- Water connections are available
- very extensive
- underfloor heating
Featuresbuilt-in kitchen, gas stove, dishwasher, dressing area, sauna connection, terrace, alarm system, smoke detector, cable connection, internet fast, single garage, outdoor parking, shutters
Key Facts€419.000,00 + closing costs • 4844 sq ft • property 330 sqm • heating system: gas
|Living Space est:||5|
|Available on:||By Arrangement|
Locationgood infrastructure • estimated 5 min to the highway • 5 min to the center of Kaiserslautern • 10 min to Sembach • 15 min to Vogelweh • 20 min to Ramstein • 20 min to Landstuhl LRMC • things of daily use in the immediate vicinity
|Created:||26 April 2019|
MiscellaneousThe information provided by us is based on information provided by the landlord or landlady. For the correctness and completeness of the information no guarantee or liability can be assumed. Errors are reserved.
When a purchase contract is concluded, a commission of 3.57% including 19% VAT on the purchase price is due from the buyer.
Money Laundry ActAs a real estate company, we are under the Money Laundering Act thereby obliged to establish and verify the identity of our customers before establishing a business relationship. We must therefore record the relevant data of your identity document before a viewing appointment, or create a copy of the identity document.
Interested in a showing?
Please contact Mandy Williams Real Estate for further information.
An agent will be happy to answer your questions and set up an appointment with you today.